Thursday 6 January 2011

First post, welcome everybody

And after many requests and long time thinking I finally decided to open this blog. I cannot promise I will be writing incredibly smart things or wonderful tutorials or even writing every day...LOL But at least you can count I will be writing about hidden part behinds my cats, life, coffee and art....

So here we go...

I need to start with waking up of course so what can be better than a cup of apple/cinnamon coffee with marshmallows in it! Haha, I can already see faces of those who cannot imagine such a combination. Oh well, get used to it guys becuase there are much more "strange" things coming...



It is a beginning of the New year (which is year of the Cat or Rabbit btw) and there are several shops in Belgium that will be carrying my things. Very flattering and very much extra work requering of course. So trying to do 1000 things in the same time and filling my house with things being done...

.........oh yeah...it was a kitchen table, once....




Arent they are adorable? Yep, it is salt/papper with new cats on them....



And what do you like more? Black/white or crazy orange? I still cant decide which one actually....



And we will finish up with Dino muffins of course...I got hungry just from typing it all....

3 comments:

  1. I will have to try that combo for coffee, & I do strange combos all the time, sometime hubby looks at me like I have lost it, then he tries it and loves it, lol My favorite coffee combo is with caramel,vanilla, cinnamon, & whipped cream.
    I love those salt and pepper with the orange and those muffins look so yummy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what a typical russian way of making coffee? Strong black coffee with piece of lemon! Wonderful "wake up" coffee. And I should dig up this recipe for muffins.

    ReplyDelete